I have a confession to make… I don’t have anything to post today. Usually I try to bring you something exciting to read about books I’ve been reading or love, an author I think you’d love to hear about or other exciting news. But not today.
Instead I thought today I could tell you a little bit about me. Not L J Higgins the Author or Linda the Mum, but Linda the individual who has her own likes, dislikes, dreams and aspirations. Today I just want to be me.
From a young age I enjoyed reading and writing, so both have always played a big part in my life. Today I want to share 5 things about me you probably don’t know.
- Along with reading and writing, I’ve always loved drawing and painting. I use to have a small online store where I sold some of them along with other crafty things.
- Once a week a friend and I do hip hop and contemporary dancing. Not only is it something new to get us both out of our comfort zones, it’s also so much fun. You don’t even realise you’re exercising until your body aches the next day.
- I can’t decide if I’m an introvert or an extrovert. I go between both of them deciding on my mood and the situation I’m in. This means I will go through periods where I’m happiest spending my days at home by myself writing and crafting. But then I go through stages where I go out for lunch or coffee, go to an exercise session or dancing and I’m more than happy to be around people.
- I love documentaries. Not really the ones about wildlife but ones about how different people live, hardships people endure, philosophy and how the world around us works.
- I like to listen. I love listening to peoples stories and find them fascinating. I always try to relate to, and understand other people and listening is a great way to do it.
So there you have it. 5 things about me you may not have known.
If there’s anything else you’d like to know about me please feel free to ask below. Do you like any of these? I’d love to hear about that too!