Together we have combined our love for the Dystopian and Science Fiction genres and have begun creating a team of fans to join our secret group LODAS (Lovers Of Dystopian And SciFi). We want you to have the chance to sign up first, as members will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Think you’d be interested? Here’s how it works.
As a member of the LODAS Team, you’ll get:
▪ A free eBook copy of Dawn of the Dreamer by L J Higgins, Into Shadow by T D Shields and Awaken by Michelle Bryan
▪ Access to a private Facebook group where we’ll share behind-the-scenes sneak peaks of our upcoming books
▪ The opportunity to give feedback on certain aspects of our books during the production process
▪ The chance to win prizes, free eBooks and more by completing challenges
▪ The chance to meet other lovers of these genres from around the world
In return, we’ll ask for:
▪ Honest reviews on Amazon or another retailer site
▪ Any promotional ideas you might have to help get any of our novels in front of as many readers as possible
▪ Your help spreading the word about our books and the genres that we love
Interested in joining? Simply respond to this post below with an “I’m in!” and we’ll send you a link to join the team.
Not sure if the Launch Team is a good fit for you?
Here are some questions you might have – and our answers:
“Do I have to be a blogger or have a large social following to join the launch team?” No! There are a lot of valuable ways to help get the word out. Maybe you’ll email the members of your favourite online book lovers group to let them know about our books, or tell your family and friends on Facebook. Word of mouth is one of the best ways to help an idea spread.
“I’m not a marketing mastermind. Is my input valuable?” Absolutely! If you’re a reader, you are exactly the person whose opinions we need to help me make our books the best they can be.
“I’m not on Facebook. Can I still join the Launch Team?” To keep everything streamlined we really need to run the Launch Team via a private Facebook group. It’s where the majority of people already hang out, so it keeps everything easiest for the most members. But even if you don’t join the actual launch team, there will be other opportunities to help spread the word about our books, so keep an eye out for updates!
“What is the time commitment to join the Launch Team?” As busy ladies ourselves we understand that finding the time to participate isn’t always easy. We will do our best to take up as little of your time as possible. It would be of great benefit if you could read and review the free eBooks you receive so that you know who we are and what we write, but other than reading (which we all love to do anyway, right?) you will be asked to answer a few of our questions in the private group and participate in bi-weekly challenges (these may be weekly if a book is due for release), but keep in mind this will give you the chance to win a prize. If at any time you feel like you don’t have the time to commit or we are asking too much of you please email us.
Have a question that’s not answered above? Feel free to respond to this email and ask away. We’re here to answer and as always, we appreciate your help and support.
L J Higgins
T D Shields